Inform Us / Feedback


As per the prevailing laws, FIR of a major crime (′cognizable crimes like theft, burglary, motor vehicle theft, accident, chain-snatching, assault, rape, murder, attempt to commit murder, robbery, dacoity, extortion etc) can only be registered at a Police Station. Please contact your nearest Police Station for the same.

Report non-cognizable complaint on online complaint portal. [ Online Complaint ]

Report here feedback of experience about police.