- 1) Police NOC is not required for renting Flat/House.
- 2) Citizens can provide information about Flat/House rent to Mumbai Police in the following ways -
- A) By applying online, OR
- B) By submitting an application directly to the concerned Police Station, OR
- C) By sending the application through registered post to the concerned Police Station.
- 3) This Online Service has been provided to the citizens to furnish information to the Mumbai Police about the Flat/House on rent within the limits of the Brihanmumbai Police Commissionerate only.
- 4) The OTP will be sent to the Flat / House owner′s contact number.
- 5) The address of the landlord and the address of the rented property should not be the same.
- 6) The landlord and the tenant must ensure that the information provided here is true.
- 7) Providing false information to the Police is a punishable offence. Legal action will be taken against the concerned Applicant / Landlord if any discrepancy is found in the information produced. Attaching – Barcode to directly open the Tenant Information Page of Mumbai Police Website.
- Property Owner′s Details
- Rented Property Details
- Tenant′s Details
- Tenant′s Work Place Details
- Persons Knowing Tenant